Friday 27 September 2013

Body Double

In a mass of Blondes I descended on a well known filming studio, the purpose and specifics of which shall remain vague and hidden, as we are contractually forbidden to divulge the secrets of our trade on any social media forum. Ooh Errr.
I can say that we were all sized up to be body doubles.
Very un-glamorous as this took place outside, surrounded by concrete. And although it was a gorgeous day, the chilly wind seemed to make our complexions fairer and our cheeks even rosier.
Unfortunately I was not called forth. My waist is not a tiny 24 inches, nor do I have breasts or hips. On this occasion I didn't meet the petite hourglass frame that they were seeking. So instead I sauntered back to town in my boyfriend jeans, apple in hand.
These androgynous hips don't lie ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment