Thursday 8 May 2014

Market Research

I have been especially caught up recently! To be more precise I've been unfaithful and have been writing another blog, for a market research company. Paid of course! 
For a while now I've been blogging about my life and times in and around London. They're trying to prise from me any information that relates to the consumption of cider and lager (which is obviously what the market research is about). Luckily I am very partial to a larger or too! Cider I usually pass on...too sweet.
Market research companies hate actors. Fact. They wont use you if they're aware that you act. So for the blog I have been assuming my default role as a massage therapist in the health industry...which to be honest isn't that far from the truth. 
I'm sure they think we actors pollute the data pool and taint their precious research. This is a lie. We still are people, we still have valid views, opinions and tastes. Yes we are good at lying and I will lie shamefully for a few folding notes...
I am still waiting for my cheque in the post. I wonder where it is? Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment